How To Root and Unroot your Android Devices without pc – Kingroot App. Here let i share you how to Root and Unroot your Android devices without pc or software you have to just install the App from Playstore once you install it you can root and unroot your devices for any android mobile phones and this app is sutiable for all models and all Branded mobile phones . Now follow the steps to Root and unroot your mobiles phones!!!!
Why To Root your mobile devices:
There are several reasons why your phone is getting very poorly than before. Because of the overloaded file system and media downloaded and some of the cache memory which occupy more spaces in system memory. Next thing is your background app thats run automatically for example once you turn on the mobile phone you will see nnotice that some app runs in background without your permission and this makes CPU usage more .
Mertis of Root your mobile devices:
- Speed up
- Save battery
- Uninstall Bloatware
- Remove Ads
- Better backup
How to Root using – Kingroot App:
- Downlaod here free kingroot App
- Now install it and open the app
- Now click on the One click root button
- wait for few seconds untill rooting process it may take some min
- After the 100% you will get root is sucessfully Finished
Why to Unroot the your mobile devices:
Now that you have the rooted phone and given it access to advanced functionality you will be able to do stuff people can’t do with their phones. However you may want to unroot your devices in order to get warranty services ,download an over-the-air update or just unroot it for sercurity reasons whatever your resons may be hence the unroot process is very easy method
How to unroot using – kingroot app:
- Uninstall the Kingroot applications from settings
- Now install Kinguser app from playstore
- Open it on the right side you will see the Root Authorization Settings and click on the Remove Root Permission
- You will confirmation messgae you devices has been unrooted.