Samsung Jio Offer:- Hello Guys,After Jio Xiaomi Offer. There is Also an offer for Samsung Devices which are using Jio Sim card.Jio is now Offering Free 10 GB or 15 GB data With next Jio Recharges.You will get Additional Data With Rs. 309 or Rs. 509 packs.unlike Jio Xiaomi Offer you will get 10 GB or 15 GB data each month.When will You get 10 GB or 15 GB Additional data
Rs 309 = 28 GB + Addition 10 GB = 38 GB(Per Month)
Rs 509 = 56 GB + Additional 15 GB = 71 GB(Per Month)
How To Get Additional Data From Jio Sim On Samsung Devices:-
- First Recharge With Rs. 309 or Rs. 509 Plans.
- Post Recharge You will receive benefits as given above.
- Now Go to Myjio App–>My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
- Done, You have Availed Additional Data on Your JioNumer.
- The Additional data will be seen in my Plans section.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “Offer” shall mean the Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO..
- “Eligible Devices” shall mean the Eligible Device Group -1 and Eligible Device Group-2 collectively and “applicable Eligible Device” shall mean any Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device Group-1” shall mean the mobile devices of Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (“Samsung”) brand viz (a) On8, (b) On 5 Pro 2015, (c) On 7 Pro 2015, (d) J7 2016, (e) J7 2015, (f) J5 2016, (g) J5 2015, (h) J3 2016, (i) J3 Pro, (j) J2 2016 & J2 Pro, (k) J2 2015, (l) J1 Ace, (m) Grand Prime Plus, (n) J1 2016, (o) J2 Ace, (p) Z2, and (q) J Max, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after 16th June, 2017;.
- “Eligible Device Group-2” shall mean the mobile devices of Samsung brand viz (a) S7 Edge, (b) S7, (c) S6 Edge +, (d) S6 Edge, (e) S6, (f) Note 5, (g) Note 5 DS, (h) Note 4, (i) Note 4 Edge, (j) C9 Pro, (k) C7 Pro, (l) A9 Pro, (m) A8, (n) A7 2015, (o) A7 2016, (p) A7 2017, (q) A5 2015, (r) A5 2016, (s) A5 2017, (t) J7 Prime, and (u) On Nxt, J5 Prime, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after 16th June, 2017.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean and include a person who purchases any of the applicable Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean (a) for Eligible Device Group-1, the period of six (6) months from the date of activation of this Offer on the Eligible Device Group-1, and (b) for Eligible Device Group-2, the period of twelve (12) months from the date of activation of this Offer on the Eligible Device Group-.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs. 309 or Rs. 509.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
Terms & Conditions:-
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- A person, being a new RJIO subscriber, who enrols for RJIO services after purchase of an applicable Eligible Device and performs a Recharge, shall be entitled for complimentary Jio Prime Membership (one Jio Prime Membership per Eligible Device).
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to the following benefits:-
a. An Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge of Rs. 309 shall be entitled to additional 10 GB 4G data voucher (“10 GB Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
b. An Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge of Rs. 509 shall be entitled to additional 15 GB 4G data voucher (“15 GB Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
(For the sake of brevity, the 10GB Additional Data Voucher and the 15GB Additional Data Voucher are collectively referred to as “Additional Data Vouchers” and individually as “applicable Additional Data Voucher”).
- The applicable Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- On any Eligible Device Group-1, the applicable Additional Data Voucher, can be availed for a maximum of six (6) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer; whereas, on any Eligible Device Group-2, the applicable Additional Data Voucher, can be availed for a maximum of twelve (12) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- Where any applicable Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- An applicable Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th June, 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- To activate the applicable Additional Data Vouchers and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his /her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
Thereafter, the applicable Additional Data Vouchers shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by and/or accordingly modify the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.