How to delete Shortcut Virus? – Most of windows users asking this questions. Because of the virus which is infected in the Pendrive. Shortcut virus is a virus that will hide the original files and show the shortcut route to get the file. It will affect your system performance. If you kept this shortcut virus in the pendrive and keep open that shortcut folder then your system drive files also will be show like shortcut. So use this article to delete shortcut virus using CMD.
How to Delete Shortcut Virus Using CMD:
- Insert your virus infected pendrive into your PC/Computer
- Open your command Prompt (Go to Run–>Type CMD–> Enter)
- Now type the Following Code
attrib -h -s -r /s /d g:*.*
- instead of g:*.* use your virus affected pendrive driver letter
- After typing the code hit enter
- That’s all !! check your pendrive. Your infected pendrive is now shortcut free.
Share this trick with your friends. It will be helpful for us to provide you more Solutions. If you have any doubts, then feel free to comment in the comment box below.