Advantages and Disadvantages of Paytm: Paytm is an online Indian payment App. It is launched in August 2010. It is used in Prepaid mobile Recharge Website/App. It Os accessed in various operating systems like Android, Windows, iOS, Mac etc. Paytm is the India’s largest Mobile Payment App. It having nearly 150 million users in paytm Wallet.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Paytm Wallet:
Here we are going to discuss advantages and disadvantages of the Paytm App and Website. The users of paytm increasing day by day because of their reach in India. They are almost top of their business. But before you using paytm services you must know these things. First, read the following and then create a paytm wallet as your wish.
- Paytm wallet is high-speed cashback on Recharge and Bill Payment,
- Online shopping
- Bus Ticket Booking
- Train Ticket Booking
- Flight Ticket Booking
- It’s Highly secured
- No need to carry Debit card and Credit card
- There are much Cashback Offers updated Daily
- You can transfer money without any transaction charges
- Send Money Using BHIM App Enabled UPI Services to any UPI Address
- Paytm Payments Bank with 7% Interest – Click to know More
- Customer support is not up the level
- You need to have high-speed mobile internet connection to transfer money
- You will transfer money from paytm wallet to bank account may charge you 1% -4%.
- You can’t add money using UPI Services
- You can’t send wallet money using UPI Services
- Paytm Website don’t have Passbook services like send money to bank
So my wish to all of you to use Paytm Wallet. Paytm wallet money can be used in Hotels, Petrol bulks, Journey times, etc. Even with some disadvantages, Paytm Rocks in their Business. They are one of the leading online payment services in India. Now let’s make the India as cashless India.